The clubhouse has two changing rooms with showers, a disabled toilet, a kitchen and a large social area. The keys to the courts, the light boxes for the floodlights and the net measuring sticks are kept in the clubhouse.
Before leaving please ensure that:
- The Clubhouse is tidy, all belongings have been picked up and that all crockery and glassware has been washed, dried and put away.
- All the windows are shut and locked, all the blinds have been put down, and all the lights have been turned off, including those in the toilets.
- In winter, the heaters are left on the FROST setting to give background heating and prevent burst pipes.
- The playing balls are fully accounted for and are put away into the ball cupboard, which is then locked.
- The Clubhouse door is firmly locked.