Courts are usually available during the day but check the Notice Board in case a tournament is booked. Please note the following times:
- Courts are available Monday to Friday until 6pm.
- Evening matches start at 6pm in summer.
- Except Wednesday, the coaching team has first priority use of court 5 from 6pm to 10pm. Members may use court 5 if no coaching is in progress.
- Except Wednesday, courts may be available in the evening but senior members have priority.
- Wednesday from 6.30pm is Senior Club Session.
- On Saturdays, junior coaching is from 9am to 1pm, and all courts are normally used.
- On Saturday afternoons matches begin at 1pm winter and summer. Check the Notice Board for availability. Courts may be available in the evening.
- On Sunday morning there is Junior play on three courts from 9am to noon.
- Sunday afternoon from 2pm is Senior Club Session. Courts may be available in the evening.
Please note that home match fixtures ALWAYS take priority on court availability.
For Club Championship matches, courts must be booked through the Match Secretary.
Match practice is organised by the club captains. All are welcome.