The club run an intermediate section for 14-17 year olds.
Courts are usually available during the day but check the Notice Board in case a tournament is booked. Please note the following times:
- Courts are available Monday to Friday until 6pm. Evening matches start at 6pm in summer. Except Wednesday, courts may be available in the evening but senior members have priority.
- Wednesday from 6.30pm is Senior Club Session.
- On Saturdays, junior coaching is from 9am to 1pm, and all courts are normally used.
- On Saturday afternoons matches begin at 1pm winter and summer. Check the Notice Board for availability. Courts may be available in the evening.
- On Sunday morning there is Junior play on three courts from 9am to noon.
- Sunday afternoon from 2pm is Senior Club Session. Courts may be available in the evening.
If you are in any doubt about court time you will find a full list of all matches on the Notice Board in the Clubhouse. Checking this first could save you a wasted journey.
Not running at present.
At other times you will need to arrange your own play. Members can play at any time, subject to coaching and match play but must provide their own balls. Coaching is allocated court space at specific times but every effort is made to ensure that members who wish to play are not disappointed.
The names and telephone numbers of members is published in the clubhouse so a singles or doubles game can be arranged, but if under 14 you must have an adult with you due to the isolated location of the club. To be able to access the courts you will need a key to the Clubhouse so if you are under 14 a parent will need to apply to the Treasurer.
Non-members are welcome to play at the Club for up to six occasions for a fee of £2 for those aged 14 –17 and £1 for 13 and under. After six visits it is expected that the visitor will join as a member.